Monday 6 September 2010



【Inherence in Nature 2010】



Yu-Ping Lin

My work is process-based and structurally complex.
I am never without a sketchbook where my ideas evolve
so I am constantly drawing with brush strokes.
The inks sometimes bleed into the Chinese rice paperand at other times
they develop into more in-depth ideas and detailed images.

I did not set out to be a fashion designer or to create artwork relating to environmental issues
but as my portfolio developed and I became interested in both style and ecology.
My work tends to focus on inspiration from nature, the notion of folding and pleating, architectural structures, interaction with people and seduction of pattern and colour;
the original pleasure captured by the structure of organisms and forms inherent in nature.



- Coral Reef -




- Bloom -




- Banyan Tree -




Copyright © 2010, Yu-Ping Lin




1 comment:

  1. damn fucking groovy lady, congrats on that.

    ReplyDelete